(m / f / d) (part-time 20 hours)
Are you interested in helping to set up the Center for Artificial Intelligence in Hamburg and working with us to shape the future of AI?
To strengthen our committed team for the Artificial Intelligence Center Hamburg in Hamburg, we are looking for a marketing assistant (m / f / d) (part-time, limited to 1 year with the possibility of extension).
Your tasks are:
- Creation of press releases and texts for the website
- Writing of texts and editing of in-house publications
- Maintenance of the content of the social media platforms and the websites
- Processing of press inquiries
- Press monitoring
- Organization and implementation of events and visitor tours
- Photo documentation of events, visits and project results
What to bring:
- Completed studies, internship desirable
- Relevant professional experience in marketing / PR or corporate communication
- Excellent communication skills and confident demeanor
- Very good writing style and mastery of journalistic forms of presentation
- Perfect knowledge of German and very good knowledge of English
- Independent way of working, the ability to work in a team and willingness to take on new tasks. Interest in scientific, technical topics
- Good IT skills in relation to common graphics programs and office applications
- Enjoy working in a dynamically growing team
What you can expect:
- We offer our employees a wide range of tasks from the fields of computer science, project management, cognitive science and related disciplines.
- At our location in Dockland on the Elbe, our currently 7-person team is working in close cooperation with business and science on setting up the Center for Artificial Intelligence for the metropolitan region. You can find an impression of some of our activities on our homepage, for example in the news section of the site.
- The opportunity to work in interdisciplinary research projects in AI and machine learning.
- Co-design and development of the new competence center for Artificial Intelligence in the Hamburg metropolitan region.
- Excellent contacts in science and business.
- An innovative, agile and professional working environment at the new location in Dockland on the Elbe in a small team.
Who are we:
ARIC is the newly founded center for artificial intelligence in Hamburg. It promotes the sustainable use of potential in the field of AI and bundles cross-industry and cross-topic AI know-how in the Hamburg metropolitan region. ARIC initiates and supports the application and adaptation of AI methods in various formats and projects. As a link between application-oriented research and practical application in the field of artificial intelligence, the ARIC works in an interdisciplinary manner on projects, event and training formats.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents stating your earliest possible starting date. Please send your application in electronic form only
Alois Krtil email@example.com .