Scientific speakers in the management
(m / f / d)
Are you interested in helping to set up the Center for Artificial Intelligence in Hamburg and working with us to shape the future of AI?
To strengthen our committed team for the Artificial Intelligence Center Hamburg in Hamburg, we are looking for a scientific consultant in the management (m / f / d) (full-time, limited to 1 year with the possibility of extension).
Your tasks are:
- Preparation and follow-up of conferences and business Ä formal meetings
- Creation of analyzes, decision templates, reports and pr Ä presentations
- Active support of marketing and acquisition processes
- Content development of strategy papers
- Accompanying the business Ä ftsf ü leading to customer appointments nationwide and internationally
- Controlling of projects or control, monitoring and analysis of ongoing external and internal projects (project support)
- Participation in the acquisition and implementation of national and international research and development projects in the field of machine learning and AI.
- Transfer of this know-how and the applications between science and industry.
- Management and support of working groups in the field of AI and machine learning.
What to bring:
- Doctorate or degree, preferably in the fields of computer science, business informatics, business administration or comparable studies Ä nong.
- Knowledge in the field of computer science or related disciplines, especially artificial intelligence (AI).
- Independent working style as well as committed and team-oriented way of working.
- Interest in lectures, project work and conducting workshops.
- F. Ä Ability to communicate scientifically and technically in both German and English in publications and in direct contact with project partners.
- You are flexible, reliable, a team player and can work independently.
What you can expect:
- We offer our employees a wide range of tasks from the fields of computer science, project management, cognitive science and related disciplines.
- At our location in Dockland on the Elbe, our currently 7-person team is working in close cooperation with business and science on setting up the Center for Artificial Intelligence for the metropolitan region. You can find an impression of some of our activities on our homepage, for example in the news section of the site.
- You will interact with top-level decision-makers from politics, business and science.
- You will gain extensive experience in professional knowledge management.
- You gain deep insights into scientific organizations and commercial enterprises.
- The opportunity to work in interdisciplinary research projects in AI and machine learning.
- Co-design and development of the new competence center for Artificial Intelligence in the Hamburg metropolitan region.
- Excellent contacts in science and business.
- An innovative, agile and professional working environment at the new location in Dockland on the Elbe in a small team.
Who are we:
ARIC is the newly founded center for artificial intelligence in Hamburg. It promotes the sustainable use of potential in the field of AI and bundles cross-industry and cross-topic AI know-how in the Hamburg metropolitan region. ARIC initiates and supports the application and adaptation of AI methods in various formats and projects. As a link between application-oriented research and practical application in the field of artificial intelligence, the ARIC works in an interdisciplinary manner on projects, event and training formats.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents stating your earliest possible starting date. Please send your application in electronic form only
Alois Krtil firstname.lastname@example.org .