(m / f / d) in the field of machine learning
Are you interested in helping to set up the Center for Artificial Intelligence in Hamburg and working with us to shape the future of AI?
To strengthen our committed team for the Artificial Intelligence Center Hamburg in Hamburg, we are looking for several scientific employees (m / f / d) for the area of machine learning (full-time, limited to 1 year with the possibility of extension).
Your tasks are:
- Participation in the acquisition and implementation of national and international research and development projects in the field of machine learning and AI.
- Implementation of workshops in the field of AI and machine learning
- Transfer of this know-how and the applications between science and industry.
- Supervision of projects and consortia in research and development projects.
- Management and support of working groups in the field of AI and machine learning.
- Participation in and presentation of scientific and technical publications on e.g. Conferences.
What to bring:
- Successfully completed academic university degree (diploma / master’s or comparable) in computer science, mathematics, data science or a subject with significant computer science components.
- Technical background in the field of AI and / or machine learning.
- You are proficient in system-level programming languages such as C and C ++ as well as at least one script language such as Python.
- Ideally, you already have practical experience in the field of evaluation and analysis of data using ML-based methods or you have already used ML-based methods.
- Interest in lectures, project work and conducting workshops.
- You are flexible, reliable, a team player and can work independently.
- Business fluent German and English skills and willingness to travel
What you can expect:
- We offer our employees a wide range of tasks from the fields of computer science, project management, cognitive science and related disciplines.
- At our location in Dockland on the Elbe, our currently 6-person team is working in close cooperation with business and science on setting up the Center for Artificial Intelligence for the metropolitan region. You can find an impression of some of our activities on our homepage, for example in the news section of the site.
- The opportunity to work in interdisciplinary research projects in AI and machine learning.
- Co-design and development of the new competence center for Artificial Intelligence in the Hamburg metropolitan region.
- Excellent contacts in science and business.
- An innovative, agile and professional working environment at the new location in Dockland on the Elbe in a small team.
Who are we:
ARIC is the newly founded center for artificial intelligence in Hamburg. It promotes the sustainable use of potential in the field of AI and bundles cross-industry and cross-topic AI know-how in the Hamburg metropolitan region. ARIC initiates and supports the application and adaptation of AI methods in various formats and projects. As a link between application-oriented research and practical application in the field of artificial intelligence, the ARIC works in an interdisciplinary manner on projects, event and training formats.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents stating your earliest possible starting date. Please send your application in electronic form only
Alois Krtil email@example.com .