(m / f / d) (full-time 40 hours or part-time 20 hours), initially limited to 1 year (with the possibility of extension)
Are you interested in helping to set up the Center for Artificial Intelligence in Hamburg and working with us to shape the future of AI?
We are looking for a team assistant (m / f / d) to strengthen our committed team for the Artificial Intelligence Center Hamburg in Hamburg (part-time or full-time, limited to 1 year with the possibility of extension).
Your tasks are:
- General assistance tasks incl. Appointment and travel coordination
- Telephone and email correspondence
- Office management and coordination of orders for office supplies and consumables
- Independent preparation, organization and follow-up of meetings and visitor management
- Support for projects and consortia in the context of research and development projects.
- Participation in the planning and implementation of workshops and events and the presentation of scientific and technical publications on e.g. Conferences
What to bring:
- Experience in professional work with common office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- You are flexible, reliable, a team player and can work independently
- Good written and spoken German and English
- High quality standards for their own work
What you can expect:
- We offer our employees a wide range of tasks from the fields of computer science, project management, cognitive science and related disciplines.
- At our location in Dockland on the Elbe, our currently 7-person team is working in close cooperation with business and science on setting up the Center for Artificial Intelligence for the metropolitan region. You can find an impression of some of our activities on our homepage, for example in the news section of the site.
- The opportunity to work in interdisciplinary research projects in AI and machine learning.
- Co-design and development of the new competence center for Artificial Intelligence in the Hamburg metropolitan region.
- Excellent contacts in science and business.
- An innovative, agile and professional working environment at the new location in Dockland on the Elbe in a small team.
Who are we:
ARIC is the newly founded center for artificial intelligence in Hamburg. It promotes the sustainable use of potential in the field of AI and bundles cross-industry and cross-topic AI know-how in the Hamburg metropolitan region. ARIC initiates and supports the application and adaptation of AI methods in various formats and projects. As a link between application-oriented research and practical application in the field of artificial intelligence, the ARIC works in an interdisciplinary manner on projects, event and training formats.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents stating your earliest possible starting date. Please send your application in electronic form only
Alois Krtil email@example.com .