ARIC Hamburg organizes so-called “Brown Bag Sessions”, which currently take place every Tuesday and Thursday from 12:00 to 12:30. Experts from science and research, companies, politics and society will speak at lunchtime on exciting topics and projects from the fields of artificial intelligence, data science, data architecture, AI business development, etc.
As an example, we have listed the previous lectures from March and April:
- April 30, 2020, Dr. Edeltraud Leibrock & Tim Behrens (Connected Innovations): “Machine Reasoning”
- April 28th, 2020, Jorge Davila-Chacon (Heldenkombinat): “Best Practices for the Management and Implementation of ML Developments for Industry”
- 04/23/2020, Dalia Moniat (Visual Artist / ARIC Hamburg): “AI and Art”
- April 21, 2020, Jan Ruhnke (Project Manager ARIC Hamburg / Inosim): “How running works”
- April 16, 2020, Dr. Achim Tappe (Senior Manager Data Science & AI): Success factors for AI projects & products – from data to added value
- April 14th, 2020, Saskia Henatsch (sociologist of technology and innovation (TU Berlin)): Usability engineering (/ design thinking) as a basis for developing business models and innovative products
- April 9th, 2020, Dr. Sven Magg (HITeC eV / Uni Hamburg): Optimization of evolutionary algorithms
- April 7th, 2020, Jonas Schatz (TU Darmstadt / Heraeus): Visual Inspection in the Electronics Industry
- April 2nd, 2020, Dr. Lothar Hotz (managing director HITeC eV / board member ARIC): See
- March 31, 2020, Theresa Tran (Data Scientist at Lufthansa Industry Solutions; awarded as an AI newcomer: Explainable AI
- March 26, 2020, Paul-Louis Pröve (Data Scientist at Lufthansa Industry Solutions): Predictive Maintenance
- March 24th, 2020, Alois Krtil (CEO of ARIC Hamburg): The ARIC Hamburg – goals, structure and strategy
- March 19, 2020, Dr. Alexander Motzek (Data Scientist at Lufthansa Industry Solutions): AI at Lufthansa
The format is based on the classic brown bag formats in companies. At lunchtime they come together with your lunch bag. While eating you can get an interesting impulse and maintain a relaxed exchange.